Interior Design Glass & Your Bathroom
Add a touch of distinctive class to your bathroom. There’s nothing more luxurious, luminous and impressive than brilliant shower surfaces. Painted glass, glass coating, glass tile or soda glass, it speaks of elegance and sophistication, offering a wondrous display of chic design.
Outside of the kitchen, the bathroom’s the next room that people take seriously. We want that sense of awe we get ourselves whenever we enter a well constructed bathroom. Shower glass and shower glass doors are a first step.
There are many choices and each is unique. They are available in a variety of styles, such as back painted glass or colored glass. They are all extraordinary and will give your shower glass and shower glass doors stunning personalization.
- Back painted glass: fast becoming a popular choice; painted from the back side and viewed from the front
- Painted glass: an excellent choice for large glass such as shower doors; go with solid colors or custom paintings
- Glass tile: shine and laminate the shower and bathroom surroundings; they can be colored, clear or frosted
- Glass walls: a classic and pleasing look; straightforward and unobstructed heavy glass from top to bottom
- Colored glass: the best thing about this glass is it can be applied to any of these other choices for a look that’s yours alone
- Coated glass: utilizes a chemical film which offers privacy and can promise enhancements like mirror effects
- Soda glass: durable, nonporous and lacking grout lines, this one is one of the easiest to maintain; available in a series of colors
Glass walls, coated glass or glass coating, frameless shower doors, these are all popular in households due to their sleek design and the many options available. Backsplashes, easy to create and affordable, will put an entirely new spin on your bathroom décor.
If you’re looking to make a project of your bathroom, take the time to explore. Tiles come in more choices than you can shake a stick at. Countertop surfaces are available in gorgeous marble or striking multi-colored granite. And your shower glass doors will stand out with any of the above choices.